Complaining to Walsall CCG

Walsall CCG welcomes concerns, compliments and complaints feedback; this sometimes means that the complaints we receive require signposting to other services.

If your complaint is about services such as:


  • Dudley and Walsall Mental Health Services please contact  0800 587 7720 or email this includes Dorothy Pattison Hospital.


  • GPs, dentists, opticians or pharmacy services, please contact NHS England on 0300 311 22 33 or email

Complaining to the CCG about our services...

What you need to provide

Please provide as much information as possible to allow the CCG to investigate your complaint. Include some or all of the following:

  • your name and a valid email or home address for reply
  • a phone number in case we need to contact you for additional information
  • a clear description of what you want to complain about and when this happened
  • the name of the service you want to complain about
  • any relevant correspondence


If you are complaining on behalf of someone else, we will need their consent to proceed with the complaint (unless they are a minor). We will contact you about this with an appropriate form for completion if this is required.

How do I make a complaint?

The number to call to make a complaint about any of the services the CCG commissions is: 0121 612 4110 to speak to a member of the new Black Country and West Birmingham CCGs Time2Talk Team.

To send us a complaint in writing, you can either email your complaint to or send by post to:
Brierley Hill Health & Social Care Centre
CCG Offices
Venture Way
Brierley Hill

Customer Care Concerns and Complaints Policy and Procedures

policy icon

App. A - Consent and the Complaints Procedure

policy icon

App B. - Persistent Serial Vexatious Complainants

When should I make a complaint?

You should raise your complaint as soon as possible and within twelve months of you becoming aware of an issue. We appreciate that this is not always possible. Therefore, if this time period has passed, we would still like you to speak to us.

How will you deal with my complaint?

You will receive an acknowledgement within three working days. We aim to respond in full to all complaints within a 25 working day time-frame.  If for some reason we cannot achieve this date we will keep you informed and explain the reason why. After your complaint has been thoroughly investigated, we will send you a full response from our Accountable Officer.

I need help to make my complaint, who do I contact?

If you would like help making your complaint including help with writing your letter, you can contact the NHS Complaints Advocacy Service.  The NHS Complaints Advocacy Service provides a free and independent service that can help you make a complaint.

Helpline: 0300 3305454

Text-phone: 0786 002 2939

Fax: 0330 088 37622


What if I am unhappy with the way in which the NHS has handled my complaint?

If the Customer Care Department have been unable to resolve your issue to satisfaction, you can ask the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman to consider it further by visiting:  or calling the helpline on 0345 015 4033 or in writing to The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman, Millbank Tower, Millbank, London SW1P 4QP.