Below you can find several different leaflets and digital resources for patients and your practice regarding the Electronic Prescription Service. Please feel free to use these on your Digital Screens, Social Media accounts and in Practice.
If you require any of the following resources in a different format, please don’t hesitate to contact our Communications team at email@example.com.
EPS waiting room messages
The content below can be used to engage with patients through waiting room message
system. This is particularly useful for engaging with patients identified in the nonnominated repeat patient search.
For information on how to run this search within your system, visit www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/EPS.
1. Electronic prescriptions help you, your doctors and the environment. You can help save NHS funds by nominating the pharmacy of your choice to receive your prescriptions electronically. Ask practice staff for more information.
2. 2 out of 3 patients on repeat medicines now receive electronic prescriptions. Join them by choosing which pharmacy to collect your prescriptions from. Ask practice staff for more information.
3. Did you know that the NHS spends a significant amount more money processing and storing paper prescriptions? Choose electronic prescriptions to save you time, save NHS funds and help the environment. Ask us for more details.
4. We’re making things easier for you by sending your prescriptions electronically to your pharmacy, ready for you to collect your medicines. Ask practice staff for more information.
5. Over half of all prescriptions are now electronic. Ask practice staff for more information.
6. All you have to do to start using the electronic prescription service is choose which pharmacy to collect your prescriptions from. Ask practice staff for more information.